It's official! We have moved to our new District website, now located at acpsd.net. Please take a moment to visit and explore our new online home for updated information on all items related to Aiken County Public Schools.
As a reminder, our individual school web pages will continue to link back to School Fusion (hosted at this site) until the start of the new school year when all school-related pages will make the transition to our new web platform.
Thank you for your continued interest in and support of Aiken County Public Schools, and welcome to acpsd.net! †
The goal of Kennedy Middle School is to provide young students an opportunity to develop intellectually, socially, emotionally, and physically in a safe, positive, student-centered environment in order to become productive members of society.
- the curriculum should emphasize academic skills along with students achieving thier highest individual potential.
- the administration and staff should recognize and value the diversities and rights as well as the physical, social, emotional, and intellectual needs of students.
- administration, staff, and students should work cooperatively to create a positive, safe environment conducive to learning and teaching.
- the administration, staff, parents, and community should work together to help ensure academic success of students.
- students should be responsible and held accountable for their behavior and academic success.
- the school should help prepare students to become productive members of society.
††Kennedy Middle School welcomes input from all of its stakeholders. If you would like to make suggestions for the school's beliefs, mission statement, or performance goals, please contact Teresa Mitchem at firstname.lastname@example.org.