It's official! We have moved to our new District website, now located at acpsd.net. Please take a moment to visit and explore our new online home for updated information on all items related to Aiken County Public Schools.
As a reminder, our individual school web pages will continue to link back to School Fusion (hosted at this site) until the start of the new school year when all school-related pages will make the transition to our new web platform.
Thank you for your continued interest in and support of Aiken County Public Schools, and welcome to acpsd.net!
Kennedy Middle School Pep Club 2015-16· Attend at least two events for volleyball, football, and girls' and boys' basketball.
· The Pep Club supports KMS teams at home events only. You are encouraged to attend away games if you wish.
· Meet where tickets are sold 10 minutes before game begins (South Aiken High School stadium for football games and KMS gym for volleyball and basketball games). Present your Pep Club Card to identify yourself.
· Provide a note from parent / guardian if you will walk home.
· Arrive at the specified time. Supervision is not provided between school and game time.
· Arrange transportation to and from Pep Club events in advance.
· Your ride should be prompt, or you may be dismissed from Pep Club. Your ride should pick you up from Pep Club meetings no later than 4:10, from volleyball games by 6:30, and from football and basketball games by 7:15.
· If you have any questions or concerns, contact Mrs. Sharyn O'Briant at firstname.lastname@example.org or Mrs. Jennifer Morlan at email@example.com.
· Return completed information sheet to Mrs. O'Briant or Mrs. Morlan by Tuesday, Sept. 8.
Pep Club will meet Tuesdays from 3:10 to 4:00 at Room 709 on the seventh grade hall: Aug. 25, Sept. 15 & 29, and Jan. 12.
Volleyball 5:30 p.m. Mondays at KMS gym: Sept. 14, Sept. 28, and Oct. 5
Football 6 p.m. Wednesdays at SAHS stadium: Sept. 23, Sept. 30, and Oct. 14
Basketball 5:30 p.m. at KMS gym: Dec. 3, Jan. 19, Jan. 25